Over the years, a single investment avenue that continues to attract investors, despite fall in interest rate is deposit options offered by banks and companies. Listed here are some of the reasons why fixed income investments never lost its luster:
- Capital stability, protection
- Protection against loss during a cyclical downturn
- Minimal or no risk
In quest of earning higher returns than regular floating rate investments? Looking for the best fixed income option while at the same time safe and stable returns? Go blindly with deposit options offered by banks and companies, because it's safe, steady and at the same time suitably meet with all your needs.
Some Benefits of Fixed Deposits:
- One can get loans up to 80 to 90% value against the FD. And the rate of interest charged on the loan is generally 1 to 2% over in comparison to the rate offered on the FDs.
- Citizens of India can open these accounts for a minimum duration of 3 months.
Minimum amount required:
- Rs.10,000/- for FDR in Metro and Urban Branches and Rs.5,000/- in Rural and Semi urban branches, and for senior citizens the minimum amount is Rs. 5000/-
- Minimum Amount criteria are not applicable to Subsidies that are kept under GOVT Sponsored Schemes, Margin Money, earnest money and court attached/ordered deposits.
Company Fixed Deposits: Fixed deposits in companies that help you earn fixed deposits over a specified time are called company fixed deposit.
We at Proact Financial Services offers different kinds of company fixed deposits schemes uniquely match with your needs. High interest, short term deposits, minimum lock-in period is all that have been attracting the fancy of investors from quite long.
Which companies can accept deposits?
Companies registered under the Companies Act 1956, such as:
- Manufacturing Companies.
- Non-Banking Finance Companies.
- Housing Finance Companies.
- Financial Institutions.
- Government Companies.
Exceptionally beneficial for people with low risk appetite, fixed deposits is categorized among the list of safest investments. Get the most of your hard earned money without the risk of losing. Fixed income options to create wealth. To know more, contact us today!